Comparison between the terms offered by the Credit Card Company and the Personal Loan:
|Factors Impacting your Choice||Credit Card||Personal Loan|
|Total Interest Paid||0||0|
|Total Amount Paid||0||0|
If you choose a Personal Loan over your Credit Card, you can save:
|In EMI's ( Per Month )||0|
|In Total Interest Paid||0|
How to use this Calculator
With this calculator, not only can you calculate your monthly EMI’s, but you can also compare the differences between offers of two different bank/Financial institutions.
To use the calculator, you can follow these simple steps:
- Input the amount for which you’re planning to take the loan for
- Input the number of months for which you’re planning to take the loan for.
- You may opt for a certain Down-payment( like when you buy your dream house ). Put in whatever amount you’re planning to pay upfront. This is optional so you may choose to put ‘0’ as well.
- Put in the interest rate the first company is offering you.
- Put in the interest rate the second company is offering you.
- Click the button to get the results in a simple yet informative tabular form.