The following are the 6 steps to take when you have a low CIBIL in India you get rejected for new loans:
- Review your credit report: Obtain a copy of your credit report and review it for any errors or inaccuracies. Dispute any errors with the credit bureau.
- Pay off outstanding debts: Focus on paying off any outstanding debts to improve your credit score.
- Avoid applying for new credit: Applying for too many loans or credit cards can further damage your credit score.
- Improve your credit utilization: Keep your credit utilization ratio low by not maxing out your credit cards.
- Consider a secured credit card: A secured credit card can help you rebuild your credit score by requiring a deposit to be held as collateral for the credit limit.
- Seek professional advice: Consult with a financial advisor or credit counselor to help you understand how to improve your credit score and plan a debt repayment strategy.
Read more related blogs below: