Laptops are now a necessity and owning a laptop that meets all your needs in terms of features, configuration and settings, has become essential. But, buying a laptop that meets all your requirements can often come with a hefty price tag.
Benefits of Availing Laptop
- Use the funds to buy the latest laptop or computer of your choice
- You don’t have to liquidate your investments
- Instant access to funds
- Loan disbursal within 24-48 hours
Reasons to take a Laptop Loan
- Need to instantly replace your old laptop
- Your work requires a high-end laptop
- Need to update your old laptop
- Want a laptop you can’t afford
- Don’t have enough liquid cash to buy your laptop
- Pan Card Number
- Passport Photo
- Address Proof
(Valid Driving License / Valid Passport / Aadhar Card)
- ID Proof
(Valid Driving License / Valid Passport / Voter’s ID / Aadhar Card / Pan Card)
Eligibility Criteria for Laptop Loan
- To avail a laptop loan, the minimum age bar is from 18 years and above.
- The mobile loan applicant must have minimum take-home salary of ₹15,000
- We provide instant loans using online transfers, it is imperative for the applicant to have access to net banking with their salaried bank account.
- A good credit score is an important factor in establishing creditworthiness.
Tips When Purchasing Laptop
- Do your research and check both online and offline electronic outlets to narrow down on the best deal.
- Remember that technology is rapidly evolving, so be sure to invest in new age technology as opposed to buying an older model simply because of the price difference.
- Set a budget for yourself and plan it as per your regular income so you can easily meet your EMI payments.
- You also need to determine what kind of laptop you’re getting and when you plan to upgrade it as that will require you to plan your finances accordingly.