A Medical Emergency might happen at any time, which means you’ll need a large sum of money to cover your medical expenditures. Environmental elements and city living are two of the most important aspects that influence your health and place you in dangerous situations. The problem is exacerbated by rising healthcare expenditures. It is preferable to take out a personal loan for a medical emergency and store up all of your savings in such an unanticipated medical catastrophe.
Features and Benefits of Medical Emergency
- Apply for a personal loan online and avail funds instantly for your medical emergencies
- We offer a personal loan amount ranging from Rs.50,000 up to Rs.25 lakhs
- Avail the personal loan amount with minimal paperwork and fast customer service
- Enjoy quick disbursal of the loan to avoid delays in emergency situations
- You can use the personal loan amount for any medical emergencies or treatments
- Get an attractive personal loan interest rate
Things to Consider When Applying for an Emergency Loan
Before you apply for a medical loan, here are a few things that you should take into consideration:
Disbursal Time: In the event of a medical emergency, it is likely that you will want to receive the funds immediately. Thus, it is vital that you check the disbursal time of the loan. For medical emergencies, it is best to opt for a medical loan with the least disbursal time.
Interest Rate: There are a number of lenders that offer medical loans at varied interest rates, which are decided based on the lender’s terms and conditions. Given this, it is in your best interest to check and compare the interest rates charged by different lenders. Although the interest rate should not be the only factor that you consider when applying for a medical loan, it is advisable to opt for a medical loan with a comparatively low interest rate to keep the overall cost of your loan low.
Other Charges: Lenders usually levy charges like the processing fee, pre-payment charge, pre-closure charge, dishonour charges, penalty charges, etc. Before you apply to a particular bank or financial institution for a medical loan, you should ensure that you compare the various fees charged by different lenders.
EMIs Payable: Make sure to use the EMI calculator, which you are likely to find on the official website of the lender or on a third-party financial services website, to check and compare the payable EMI for different lenders. The EMI payable will vary based on the loan amount that you choose, the interest rate charged on the loan amount, and the loan tenure. It is recommended that you avail a loan with affordable EMIs.
Credit Score: Your credit score will affect the interest rate that you are charged for a medical loan. If you have a good credit score, you will be charged a lower interest rate. Further, you may also be able to negotiate with the lender for a better interest rate. Thus, before applying for the loan, it is in your best interest to check your credit score.
- Identity proof (copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license/Aadhaar)
- Address proof (copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license/Aadhaar)
- Bank statement for the previous 3 months (Passbook for previous 6 months)
- Two latest salary slips/current dated salary certificate with the latest Form 16
- Proof of end use
Where to get Medical Loan?
Omozing helps make Smart Money Moves for a Lifetime. They strive to get lowest interest rates and best terms for your Online Applications at www.Omozing.com . We’ve made business lending smarter, faster and easier by transforming the approval process from stumbling blocks to stepping-stones. This enables borrowers to not just get access to capital, but also understand what areas they need to work on in order to enhance their credit profile. Omozing ensures that Borrowers get a secure, safe and reliable application process that be tracked online.
5 Reasons to choose Omozing
1. Loans from INR 10k to INR 10 lakhs
Personal Loan Interest Rates starting from 0.8% p.m, and Loan amount ranging from INR 10,000 to INR 10,00,000. The Minimum and maximum repayment period ranges from 1 month to 48 months. CIBIL 600+ all company categories (including LLP, Self Employed, Proprietorship)
2. Cutomised Tailor Options
- Depending on your demands, we may provide quick financing of varying quantities at affordable interest rates.
- You have the freedom to utilise your loan anyway you want, whether for business or for immediate personal needs.
- Flexible repayment options depending on your specific cash flow and budget, as well as conditions that is beneficial to your position.
3. Lower CIBIL
While most lenders require borrowers to have a CIBIL score of over 750, at Omozing.com provide loans even with 600. Besides the CIBIL score, we also considers your age, employment status, and net monthly income.
4. Ways to apply
You can apply for a personal loan through us by 2 ways:
1. You can download our Mobile Application from Google app store.
2. Apply on portal using out Personal Loan link
5. Prompt Loan Disbursal
An easy online application process facilitates speedy verification and disbursal of loan. Get KYC verified from the comfort of your home and have our loan manager take care of an instant transfer of funds to your account.