Same-Day Loan type of unsecured personal loan that is disbursed into your account on the same day you apply for the loan. Many lenders offer same day loans online and does not take any collateral; so, these loans are unsecured.
Same-day loans provide you the required funds to help you meet your various personal needs such as car repairs, medical bills, etc. These loans are sanctioned for a relatively short period of time and carry comparatively higher rates of interest.
Eligibility for Same-Day Loan
- Should have a steady income to qualify for this type of scheme.
- Need to have an operative savings account.
- Age above 21 years.
- You must be a resident of India.
- You should have work experience of at least 2 years.
Features of Same Day loans
- Check your eligibility for an instant loan in 2 minutes
- Borrow any amount starting from Rs. 10,000 and going up to Rs. 5,00,000
- Enjoy flexible repayment terms of up to 5 years
- The loan amount is disbursed to your account in just 2 hours – 4 hours of approval
- From documentation to repayment, the entire process is done digitally
How does Same-Day Loan works?
- The applicant fills out the loan application.
- The lender examines the application and confirms the information provided.
- The applicant will be needed to provide a few documents after the loan application has been accepted. In most cases, the documentation required for Same Day Loans is modest.
- The lender double-checks the information in the applicant’s documentation.
- The loan money is disbursed and promptly sent to the applicant’s bank account once all of the paperwork has been confirmed.
- The applicant will pay off the EMIs in the same way that he or she would pay off a regular personal loan.
Documents Required to avail Same-Day Loan
- Proof of Identity: Voter card, driving license, PAN card, passport, employee ID card etc. as proof of your identity.
- Proof of your Address: Aadhaar card, telephone bill, electricity bill, voter card and driving license.
- Salary slips of the last 3 months
- Bank statements of the last 3 months
Where to get a Same Day Loan
Omozing helps make Smart Money Moves for a Lifetime. They strive to get lowest interest rates and best terms for your Online Applications at www.Omozing.com . We’ve made business lending smarter, faster and easier by transforming the approval process from stumbling blocks to stepping-stones. This enables borrowers to not just get access to capital, but also understand what areas they need to work on in order to enhance their credit profile. Omozing ensures that Borrowers get a secure, safe and reliable application process that be tracked online.
Personal Loan Interest Rates starting from 0.8% p.m, and Loan amount ranging from INR 10,000 to INR 15,00,000. The Minimum and maximum repayment period ranges from 1 month to 48 months. CIBIL 600+ all company categories (including LLP, Self Employed, Proprietorship)
- Affordable Rates of Interest
Omozing takes the burden off hefty borrowing costs with the lowest interest rates starting from 0.8% per month.
- Prompt Loan Disbursal
An easy online application process facilitates speedy verification and disbursal of loan. Get KYC verified from the comfort of your home and have our loan manager take care of an instant transfer of funds to your account.
- Updates through app
Download our Mobile Application from Google app store.
Steps to avail Same-Day Loans
- Compare: There are a number of banks and financial institutions that offer same-day loans to residents of India. Thus, you should first compare the various loan offers that are available to you. Make sure to check the interest rate that the loan is offered at, the disbursal time, loan amount that can be chosen, and the reliability of the lender.
- Check the Eligibility Criteria: Each lender is likely to have specified the eligibility criteria on their respective websites. You should ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria before applying for a same-day loan.
- Submit the Application: If you are applying online, you have to fill the online application form, where you may be required to key in your personal information such as name, email ID, and phone number, PAN number, etc.