Roles and Responsibilities and Organizational Framework
Well-defined roles and responsibilities of Board and Senior Management are critical, while implementing IT Governance. Clearly-defined roles enable effective project control. People, when they are aware of others’ expectations from them, are able to complete work on time, within budget and to the expected level of quality.
IT Governance Stakeholders include:
- Board of Directors
- IT Strategy Committees
- Business Executives
- IT Steering Committees (operating at an executive level and focusing on priority setting, resource allocation and project tracking)
- Chief Risk Officer
- Risk Committees
Please ensure the following while Logging
- The URL in your browser address bar begins with ‘https’.
- The address or status bar displays the padlock symbol.
- Click the padlock to view and verify the security certificate.
- The address bar turns green indicating that the site is secured with an SSL Certificate that meets the Extended Validation Standard (SSL is compatible for IE 7.0 and above, Mozilla Firefox 3.1 and above, Opera 9.5 and above, Safari 3.5 and above, Google Chrome).
Beware of Phishing Attacks
Phishing is a fraudulent attempt, usually made through email, phone calls, SMS etc., seeking your personal and confidential information. State Bank of India or any of its representatives never sends you email/SMS or calls you over phone to get your personal information, password or one time SMS (high security) password. Any such e-mail/SMS or phone call is an attempt to fraudulently withdraw money from your account through Internet Banking. Never respond to such email/SMS or phone call. Please lock your user access immediately, if you have accidentally revealed your credentials.