Omozing powered by NBFC Aparampaar Finance Private Limited, is looking for an accountant role for its growing team:
These are the key responsibilities for the accounting role :
- Preparing & finalizing month-end closing schedules and loan book reconciliations, such as Trial Balance, Profit & Loss Account, Cash Flow Statements, AR/AP Aging reports, Balance Sheet, General & Subsidiary Ledgers, Vouchers; passing monthly closing entries & calculating amortization
- Supporting preparation of monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly financial statements and management MIS reports such as Revenue and Cashflow Reports and Projections
- Preparation of RBI returns on monthly/quarterly/yearly basis and filling before due date
- Loan book reconciliations – with bank account statements on a daily basis with accuracy
- Support in Loan disbursement process and reconciliation with Loan Management System and Internal Tools
- Debtor reconciliations, collections reconciliation with debtor management with days-outstanding and GST reconciliation.
- Lenders/Auditors/Government requirement data preparation
- Preparation of Provisional Balance sheet and P&L account on monthly basis
- Preparation of monthly MIS, Analysis and Cash flow statements.
- Follow-up and resolve the past due accounts until payment in full is received or resolved.
- Employee Payroll accounting
- TDS/PT/GST/EPFO workings and Vendor invoices management and execution
- Executing bank reconciliation activities; conducting daily revaluation process and calculating revenues, cashflow and profits
- Liaising with auditors for timely completion of internal, statutory and tax audits
- Facilitate periodic business review and financial review meetings.
The ideal candidate for this role should have a minimum of 2-10 years of experience in financial and accounting management, excellent knowledge of Tally and Microsoft Excel. Experience in the loan NBFC or banking industry would be preferable. He or she should have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in finance, commerce or accounting. Strong leadership skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work well under pressure with accuracy are also essential. Please send your profile to Careers@Omozing.com