India is changing, and Indians’ ideas, behaviours, norms, and habits are changing along with it. Taking out a loan, for example, is no longer frowned upon. Young people have been taking out loans for a variety of reasons, including studying abroad, financing a vacation, upgrading their home, purchasing a car, and even planning their wedding.
Many organisations have begun to offer funding to help today’s ambitious populace realise their aspirations. Money lenders in India have grown in popularity as a result of their numerous advantages, including personalised loans, low-interest rates, online credit cards, an easy application process, and 24-hour tracking.
FundsTiger is a popular online loan platform. Our consumers come to us for their money requirements, whether they are short-term or long-term, small-ticket or large-ticket, personal, family, or business. FundsTiger team brings a wealth of international financial knowledge to the table and tailors it to your specific needs. Money advice, credit advice, wealth planning, and, of course, credit are all available to our clients.
Faster Funding – We are over 80% faster than most traditional banks and lenders
Total Focus on Your Wins – We leverage our technology and business expertise for your financial success.
Customized Loans – We can structure and customize loans for your unique needs
Customer needs in Forefront – Your needs are our priority. We promise to deliver you with services that are best on our capabilities. By handpicking the personal loan offers based on customer profile, we try to give you the most personalised experience.
Support you can rely upon – Monitor your loans 24/7 and reach out to a super-responsive support service
Relationships, not Borrowers – We believe in building relationships, not just lending to borrowers.
More Value for Money – We offer the best value for money loans when compared to all our competitors
Real-time Customer Support – Our customer support team is fast and efficient to clear all your doubts regarding personal loan eligibility, procedures, offers, documentation and repayment options. We even contact with the respective lender on behalf of you.
Cutomised Tailor Options – Depending on your demands, we may provide quick financing of varying quantities at affordable interest rates.
Omozing helps make Smart Money Moves for a Lifetime. They strive to get lowest interest rates and best terms for your Online Applications at www.Omozing.com . We’ve made business lending smarter, faster and easier by transforming the approval process from stumbling blocks to stepping-stones. This enables borrowers to not just get access to capital, but also understand what areas they need to work on in order to enhance their credit profile. Omozing ensures that Borrowers get a secure, safe and reliable application process that be tracked online.
- Should be a full-time salaried employee with a minimum take-home salary of ₹ 15,000/month (OR)
- Should be a self-employed professional with an income of at least ₹ 15,000/month.(Only certain professionals like doctors, lawyers, or business owners qualify)
- Must be above 18 years and below 60 years of age
- Must be a resident of India or NRI with clear documentation
5 Reasons to choose Omozing
1. Loans from INR 10k to INR 10 lakhs
Personal Loan Interest Rates starting from 0.8% p.m, and Loan amount ranging from INR 10,000 to INR 10, 00,000. The Minimum and maximum repayment period ranges from 1 month to 48 months. CIBIL 600+ all company categories (including LLP, Self Employed, Proprietorship)
2. Cutomised Tailor Options
- Depending on your demands, we may provide quick financing of varying quantities at affordable interest rates.
- You have the freedom to utilise your loan anyway you want, whether for business or for immediate personal needs.
- Flexible repayment options depending on your specific cash flow and budget, as well as conditions that is beneficial to your position.
3. Lower CIBIL
While most lenders require borrowers to have a CIBIL score of over 750, at Omozing.com provide loans even with 600. Besides the CIBIL score, we also considers your age, employment status, and net monthly income.
4. Ways to apply
You can apply for a personal loan through us by 2 ways:
1. You can download our Mobile Application from Google app store.
2. Apply on portal using out Personal Loan link
5. Prompt Loan Disbursal
An easy online application process facilitates speedy verification and disbursal of loan. Get KYC verified from the comfort of your home and have our loan manager take care of an instant transfer of funds to your account.
3. Bank Bazaar.com
The urbane loan comparison website, BankBazaar, helps you sort through a plethora of probable loan options, through a simple and eye-pleasing interface, that is focussed on bringing both the pros and cons of the associated loan plan, on the proverbial table for your inspection. Why apply for a loan with BankBazaar? The following reasons form the crux of our offering to you-
- One Stop Shop for Multiple Products: Looking for a personal, home or car loan? Bankbazaar offers multiple competent choices in each case, based on your specific requirements.
- Get Instant Quotes: Filling up a simple online form helps us evaluate the perfect loan options for you. Rather than spending a substantial amount of time in finding the right cut, relax, have some coffee.
- Simple Online Comparison: Various parameters are in play when loans are compared against each other for your specific suitability- rate of 4. interest, EMI, processing fees, customer feedback etc. With BankBazaar, never end up with an option that hasn’t been properly and profusely vetted.
- Privacy: We treat your personal information with the highest of regards. The information you provide is only shared with your chosen lender, and never shared with a third party for any reason whatsoever.
- Trust: Top banks in India like HDFC, ICICI and Axis Bank swear by the Bankbazaar name. Our reliable online technology has been powerfully adopted by these lenders to provide their customers the best loan experience on their own websites.
4. SBI Loan
SBI offers SBI Saral personal loan customized in a manner that helps an individual meet varied kinds of personal expenses. The interest rates at which these loans are offered are quite competitive with no hidden costs or administrative charges, no prepayment penalties. It also comes with easy repayment term.
Eligibility for SBI Personal Loan
The eligibility criteria you will have to fulfil in order to avail this personal loan scheme are:
- You must have a salary account with another bank.
- Minimum and maximum age of eligibility for this scheme is 21 years and 58 years respectively.
- You must have a minimum work experience of 1 year.
- You must be drawing a minimum monthly income of Rs.15, 000.
5. HDFC Loans
HDFC Bank offers personal loans in India to salaried and self-employed individuals. You can check your personal eligibility in no time online If you are an existing HDFC Bank account holder, you can check your eligibility for a pre-approved loan via NetBanking.
The following people are eligible to apply for a Personal Loan:
- Employees of private limited companies, employees from public sector undertakings, including central, state and local bodies
- Individuals between 21 and 60 years of age
- Individuals who have had a job for at least 2 years, with a minimum of 1 year with the current employer
- Those who earn a minimum of 25,000 net income per month.
- Disbursal in 10 seconds for pre-approved customers and in four hours for other applicants
- Minimal documentation required
- Insurance options available