1. HDFC Bank Personal Loan
HDFC Bank offers personal loans in India to salaried and self-employed individuals. You can check your personal eligibility in no time online If you are an existing HDFC Bank account holder, you can check your eligibility for a pre-approved loan via NetBanking.
The following people are eligible to apply for a Personal Loan:
- Employees of private limited companies, employees from public sector undertakings, including central, state and local bodies
- Individuals between 21 and 60 years of age
- Individuals who have had a job for at least 2 years, with a minimum of 1 year with the current employer
- Those who earn a minimum of 25,000 net income per month.
HDFC Bank Personal Loan Details
Rack Interest Rate – 10.75% to 21.30% p.a.
Loan Amount – Rs.50, 000 to Rs.40 lakh*
- Disbursal in 10 seconds for pre-approved customers and in four hours for other applicants
- Minimal documentation required
- Insurance options available
Omozing helps make Smart Money Moves for a Lifetime. They strive to get lowest interest rates and best terms for your Online Applications at www.Omozing.com . Personal Loan Interest Rates starting from 0.8% p.m, and Loan amount ranging from INR 10,000 to INR 15,00,000. The Minimum and maximum repayment period ranges from 1 month to 48 months. CIBIL 600+ all company categories (including LLP, Self Employed, Proprietorship)
Personal Loan Eligibility and Documents
- KYC Proof
- Address Proof
(Valid Driving License / Valid Passport / Aadhar Card)
- 3 Month Salary Slip
- Passport Photo
- 6 Month Bank Statement
- Should be a full-time salaried employee with a minimum take-home salary of ₹ 15,000/month (OR)
- Should be a self-employed professional with an income of at least ₹ 15,000/month.(Only certain professionals like doctors, lawyers, or business owners qualify)
- Must be above 18 years and below 60 years of age
- Must be a resident of India or NRI with clear documentation
3. SBI Personal Loan
SBI offers SBI Saral personal loan customized in a manner that helps an individual meet varied kinds of personal expenses. The interest rates at which these loans are offered are quite competitive with no hidden costs or administrative charges, no prepayment penalties. It also comes with easy repayment term.
Eligibility for SBI Personal Loan
The eligibility criteria you will have to fulfil in order to avail this personal loan scheme are:
- You must have a salary account with another bank.
- Minimum and maximum age of eligibility for this scheme is 21 years and 58 years respectively.
- You must have a minimum work experience of 1 year.
- You must be drawing a minimum monthly income of Rs.15, 000.
SBI Personal Loan Details
Interest Rate – 9.60% p.a. onwards
Loan Amount – Up to Rs.20 lakh
Minimum Income Required –Rs.15,000
Loan Tenure – Up to 6 years
4. AXIS Bank Personal Loan
Axis bank’s personal loans are meant for salaried persons, self employed individuals and also professionals. The processing of the loan is simple with easy documentation and fast approval.
Axis Bank Personal Loans offer fast processing of your loan. Personal Loans can be used for plenty of purposes! They can be availed when you are planning a vacation, renovating your home or arranging a dream wedding for yourself or somebody special in the family. Now you need not postpone things on your bucket list! You can get a Personal Loan from Rs. 50,000 upto Rs. 15,00,000 with minimal documentation and speedy approval from Axis Bank. Also, you can transfer your existing high interest Personal Loan to Axis Bank as well. With a quick approval on Personal Loans, turn your dreams into reality!
Axis Bank Personal Loan Benefits
- Meet all your aspirations – Get assistance from Axis Bank Personal Loans and don’t let the need for money hold you back.
- Choose your amount – Get a Personal Loan between Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 15,00,000.
- Decide your tenure – The repayment tenure of your Personal Loan can range from 12 to 60 months.
- Calculate your loan EMIs – Calculate your Personal Loan EMIs to plan and achieve your financial aspirations by clicking hereTo Calculate your loan EMIs.
- Enjoy the best rates – Personal Loans starting at 10.49%
- Transfer existing loans – Move your existing high-interest personal loan to Axis Bank.
- Hassle-free Personal Loan – Application requires minimal documentation, and approval is speedy.
5. Punjab National Bank Personal Loan
Punjab National Bank offers personal loans up to Rs.10 lakh under the ‘Personal Loan Scheme for Public’ scheme at interest rates starting from just 8.95% p.a. The repayment tenure extends up to 60 months, and the processing fees levied are just 1% of the loan amount. The bank also offers loans of up to Rs.15 lakh under the ‘PNB Doctor’s Delight – Personal Loan Scheme to Doctor’ scheme for a maximum tenure of up to 84 months.
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan
- Must be permanent or confirmed defense personnel, such as officials of Central Reserve Police Force, Military Station Headquarters, Indo Tibetan Border Police, Central Industrial Security Force, Border Security Force, etc.
- Must be a permanent or confirmed employee of the State or Central Government, Public Sector Units, or reputed institutions or colleges including schools, autonomous bodies, universities, nursing homes, hospitals, etc. who draw their salary via Punjab National Bank accounts.
- Must be professionally qualified doctors whose annual income is Rs.4 lakh or more.
- Duly completed loan application form with photographs
- Form 16 or latest salary slips in case of salaried individuals
- Income Tax Returns for the past 3 financial years along with address proof and age proof in case of self-employed individuals
- Any other documents as requested by the bank
Punjab National Bank offers three personal loan schemes with interest rates as low as 8.95% and attractive repayment terms.
- Interest Rate – 8.95% p.a. to 14.50% p.a.
- Loan Amount – Up to Rs.15 lakh
- Loan Tenure – Up to 84 months
- Processing Fee – Up to 1% of the loan amount